- This web site is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. TN cautions you that all the information contained in this web site, including but not limited to details of attractions, events, accommodation, tours and experiences, is intended for general information purposes only and although care is taken, information may contain errors or be incomplete or become outdated.
- While TN has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this web site is correct at the time of inclusion, TN shall not be liable to any person or entity for use or reliance of any inaccurate information or opinions contained herein.
- Where reference is made to suppliers of services it is recommended that prospective users liaise directly with these operators to confirm any information that they seek to rely on.
- Any such reference made by TN to any company or other entity or to their services or product is not an endorsement nor should it be construed as such endorsement of the quality or fitness of purpose of that company or entity or its services or products.
- To the best of our knowledge all information that is included in the Events section was correct at the time of publication. However, information is subject to change and TN can under no circumstances accept liability for inaccurate information conveyed.
Use of Web Site
- We retain all rights, title and interest in and to all information displayed on this web site, unless indicated otherwise.
- You shall not use this web site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or any statutory legislation.
- You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this web site or with the enjoyment of this web site by other visitors.
- You hereby indemnify TN and hold it harmless against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees on an attorney and own client scale) incurred by, suffered by, or awarded against TN as a result of your misuse of this web site or your breach of these Terms & Conditions.
- You acknowledge that absolute security of this site, or transactions performed on it, is not possible. TN has the right to take whatever action it considers appropriate to preserve the security of this site or transactions performed on it. TN is entitled to suspend your access to this site without notice to you.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Please be aware that the content of this site (except where otherwise stated) is the property of TN and is protected by Namibian and international copyright laws. All copyright trademarks (registered, pending or unregistered), business names and other intellectual property rights used as part of this web site are vested in TN and /or its licensors.
- TN wishes to thank our esteemed partners, stakeholders and the Namibian Tourism Board with its free library at www.fotoseeker.com for the use of their photographs on this site.
- You acquire no rights in the web site other than the limited right to use the web site in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this web site for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this web site or its content. You may not make any part of the web site available as part of another web site, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by TN . Setting a link to www.travel-namibia.com, www.travel-namibia.de and www.namibia-online.de is allowed for any site not containing any illegal, erotic or discriminating information.
- If you do use the content of this site for unauthorised purposes, or if you use any other intellectual property belonging to TN and its licensors you will be liable to TN for any damages it may suffer (which you acknowledge it may suffer) and you may also be liable to criminal prosecution. You indemnify TN for every single consequence flowing from your unauthorised use of the content of this site and your use of TN other intellectual property.
- This site makes use of GNU and Open Source solutions, where the respective GNU, GPL and open source licence agreement apply.
Collection of Information and Privacy
- You give TN the right to perform statistical analyses of the personal data provided by you and to use or allow other parties to use such data for research. No personally identifiable information will be wilfully disclosed.
Links to other Sites
- While this web site may provide links to other web sites, TN has no control over such sites. Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied.
- TN accepts no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
- We reserve the right to seek all remedies available by law for your violation of these Terms & Conditions and or any other rules set forth on this web site.
Limitation of Liability
- TN does not accept any liability to you or as required by law whether in contract or delict arising out of or in connection with this web site. You accept all responsibility and risk for the use of this web site and its contents.
- This web site is operated by TN from its offices within the Republic of Namibia. It can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology and legal framework permits.
- Your use of this web site and these Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Namibia. You consent to the jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Namibia in respect of all proceedings arising from these Terms & Conditions and any other terms contained on this web site.
- TN has invested and will continue to invest in the best quality security available to guard access to information, data quality and physical security of servers where information is stored. This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under TN’s control. Despite these efforts, TN cannot guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between you and the site.
- In case any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from the remaining provisions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to general use of this site. If specific terms relating to any product or service offered on this site conflict with these Terms & Conditions, the specific terms will apply.
- These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and TN regarding your access to and use of this web site.
- TN’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- In using this site, you undertake to conform to generally acceptable Internet etiquette and to abide by prevailing law.
- TN may revise and update these Terms & Conditions, so please check them each time you access this site as your continued use of this site means that you accept those revisions and updates.
- Your personal information is not required in order to access the web site. However, from time to time TN may perform research via surveys. All survey responses are voluntary and the information collected will only be used for research purposes to help TN better understand the web site users. Such information will not be wilfully disclosed.
- In case of wanting to make use of special features like e.g. listings of accommodation, restaurants and events, a compulsory registration is necessary.
- TN keeps track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and their duration to help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for TN’s business purposes.
- When you provide your electronic mail address TN agrees not to use it in any manner that you do not consent to nor alert any other parties of your address without your consent. It is TN’s intention to only send email communications to users who have consented to receive email from TN. These communications will relate to promotions and offers. At any time you may opt out of receiving email by following the directions posted on every email communication.
- TN co-operates with all law enforcement agents and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
- TN may place a “cookie” on your web site server. TN does not use such “cookies” to store passwords. “Cookies” do not tell anyone of your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it.
Windhoek, 1 December 2011